Bonded Bead Insulation
Make your home a better place to live with Bonded Bead cavity wall insulation from Premier Insulations, the leading supplier of Bonded Bead cavity wall insulation in Ireland.
Bonded Bead Insulation Explained
Bonded Bead insulation is a system of injecting external cavity walls with graphite polystyrene beads and a bonding agent. The beads and adhesive combine to form an insulating barrier which significantly reduces the amount of heat lost through the walls.
It is a gravity-fill system and this makes it the ideal choice for:
- Older homes with no existing cavity wall insulation at all
- Newer homes with sufficiently large cavity space (at least 50mm) alongside existing board-type insulation
By installing Bonded Bead insulation, you will notice a significant and immediate increase in the warmth of your home, as your expensive heating will be retained. This means you start saving money on your heating bills immediately, and your house will be much more comfortable to live in.
Installing Bonded Bead Insulation
Installing Bonded Bead cavity wall insulation systems is a straightforward process that won’t intrude on your family life or enjoyment of your home.
- Our expert technicians drill a series of holes of 20mm diameter (about the size of a 20 cent coin) in the external walls of your home.
- These holes are approximately one metre apart vertically and four meters horizontally.
- Our technicians then inject the Bonded Bead cavity wall insulation beads using high-tech specialist equipment.
- They make good the holes, tidy up, and leave you to enjoy a warmer home!
The work involved usually takes approximately half a day on an average-sized home, and is normally complete within a day on even much larger homes.
Why Choose us?
- Unparalleled expertise and experience, as we have been installing Bonded Bead insulation for more than thirty years
- We have successfully installed Bonded Bead cavity wall insulation for literally thousands of satisfied customers all over Ireland, meaning we can guarantee your satisfaction also.
- We offer expert help and advice at every step of the way
- Certified and approved by the NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland)
- Member of NIAI (National Installers Association of Ireland)
- ISO 9001 certified (Quality & Excellence certification)
- ISO 14001 certified (Health & Safety Excellence certification)
- ISO 18001 certified (Environmental Excellence certification)
- SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland) approved contractor
- SEAI Approved Contractor
Bonded Bead Insulation is one of the few things you will buy but never see - so be sure you're buying from the best, and a company you can trust.
Premier Insulations are the leading Bonded Bead Insulation Company in Ireland. We have literally insulated thousands of in homes in every town in Ireland. So whether you live in Dublin or Durrow, Cork or Celbridge, we can insulate your cavity walls with Bonded Bead to reduce your heating bills.
We have cavity wall insulation surveyors in every county and we can easily arrange for your local surveyor to call around and give you a free no obligation cavity wall insulation survey and quote.
We can also introduce you to friends and neighbours living locally where we have insulated their cavity walls with bonded bead so that you can check the quality of our work with people in your local area.
Be sure you choose a company with a second to none reputation in Bonded Bead Cavity Wall Insulation.
To learn how we can save you money on cavity wall insulation and your energy bills or to get your free Premier Insulations cavity wall insulation survey, advice and no obligation quotation, simply call us at FREEPHONE 1800 64 64 10 or use our Contact Us form.