As providers and contractors of cavity wall insulation for over thirty years premier insulations recently realised there was a big gap in the market for extracting poor performing cavity wall insulation which had failed in performance over the years and was not providing the thermal insulation as initially intended.
Homeowners may ask why would cavity wall insulation if installed properly by a professional company fail To continue to do its work by enhancing the thermal properties of the walls . The logical answer is that there are many reasons cavity wall insulation may need to be extracted from homes and I list the most popular reasons as follows:
- Poor installation practices by unprofessional companies
- Degeneration of the insulation caused by unusual forces such as unusually excessive penetration of dampness through the external leaf
- Insulation material installed at wrong densities particularly prone to fibre product
- Older insulation products with poor thermal values compared to those available today
- Loss of insulation material through extending or demolition .
These plus other factors determine homeowners decision to have existing cavity wall insulation removed and we at Premier Insulations are the experts when this service is required.
We have developed the technology to safety and completely remove poor performing cavity wall insulation without any damage or loss of integrity to the walls of the property. Premier Insulations have completed over 50 extraction in the last two years and are fast becoming recognised in the industry as the market leaders in cavity wall insulation and cavity insulation extraction.
Premier Insulations have in excess of thirty years experience in the home insulation industry and provides a comprehensive nationwide service throughout Ireland . Premier Insulation also offer sprayed foam insulation for new and existing buildings using both the PurAcell open cell foam system and the PurAcell 2000 closed cell system .